1. High quality materials purchased with strictly quality check.
2. Each product checked strictly before packing.
3. We are professional manufacturer for over 25 years.
4. Trial order or mixed orders are accepted.
5. OEM orders are welcome.
6. Prompt delivery.
7) Any type of casters and wheels can be customized.
We adopted advanced technology, equipment and high-quality materials to ensure the flexibility, convenience and durability of our products. In different circumstances, our products have wear, collision, chemical corrosion, low/high temperature resistance, trackless, floor protection and low noise features.
1. Choose medium-sized casters from the soft and hard wheel materials.
Usually wheels include nylon wheels, super polyurethane wheels, high-strength polyurethane wheels, high-strength synthetic rubber wheels, iron wheels, and air pump wheels. Super polyurethane wheels and high-strength polyurethane wheels can meet your handling requirements regardless of whether they are driving on the ground indoors or outdoors; high-strength synthetic rubber wheels can be applied to hotels, medical equipment, floors, wooden floors, tile floors, etc. It is required to drive on a quiet and quiet ground when walking; nylon wheels and iron wheels are suitable for places with uneven ground or iron filings on the ground; and air pumps are suitable for light loads and soft and uneven roads.
2. Choose medium casters from the flexibility of rotation.
The larger the wheel, the more labor-saving, the roller bearing can carry heavier loads, and the resistance is greater during rotation: the wheel is equipped with high-quality (bearing steel) ball bearings, which can carry heavier loads, and rotate more lightly and flexibly peaceful.
3. Choose medium casters from temperature conditions.
Severe cold and high temperature occasions have a great impact on super medium casters. Polyurethane wheels can rotate flexibly at a low temperature of minus 45°C, and high temperature resistant wheels can rotate lightly at a high temperature of 275°C.