1. High quality materials purchased with strictly quality check.
2. Each product checked strictly before packing.
3. We are professional manufacturer for over 25 years.
4. Trial order or mixed orders are accepted.
5. OEM orders are welcome.
6. Prompt delivery.
7) Any type of casters and wheels can be customized.
We adopted advanced technology, equipment and high-quality materials to ensure the flexibility, convenience and durability of our products. In different circumstances, our products have wear, collision, chemical corrosion, low/high temperature resistance, trackless, floor protection and low noise features.
Traditional scaffolding is difficult to move after being fixed. During construction, workers need to move the construction surface frequently. Mobile scaffolding has emerged as the times require and is widely used in wall construction. Among them, the universal wheels of the mobile scaffold are as important as human feet. So, in the process of using the scaffolding universal wheel, what should we pay attention to?
First of all, Globe Caster takes everyone to understand from the inspection aspect. For the scaffolding swivel caster, an inspection is performed every day or before each use. Install multiple swivel casters, lock only one brake at a time, and then try to move the device to check whether each swivel caster has good braking performance, if it is due to scrap or damage to the swivel caster The caster brake function fails, please replace the wheel immediately, and then retest the brake. If it is a structural problem of the brake itself, the brake needs to be repaired or replaced. Retest the brakes immediately after each repair or replacement.
During the installation of the scaffolding universal wheels, users also need to pay attention to these matters:
1. The universal wheel must be installed in the position specified by the manufacturer.
2. The caster bracket installed must have sufficient strength and meet the load-bearing capacity during use.
3. The function of the universal wheel cannot be changed, nor is it affected by the installation device.
4. The rotating shaft must always be vertical.
5. The fixed casters must be in line with their axles.
6. If only swivel casters are used, they must be consistent.
7. If fixed casters are used in conjunction with rotating casters, all casters must be compatible with each other and must be recommended by the manufacturer.
The universal wheel bearing design can meet the movement of the scaffold in any direction; the stamped and welded brake design can meet the braking rotation of the top plate and the wheels, ensuring that the scaffold can stop at any time and anywhere. A good application is inseparable from regular inspection and correct installation. You must make preparations during the application process to ensure that there are no problems with the details and provide a guarantee for the smooth application of the scaffolding.