1. High quality materials purchased with strictly quality check.
2. Each product checked strictly before packing.
3. We are professional manufacturer for over 25 years.
4. Trial order or mixed orders are accepted.
5. OEM orders are welcome.
6. Prompt delivery.
7) Any type of casters and wheels can be customized.
We adopted advanced technology, equipment and high-quality materials to ensure the flexibility, convenience and durability of our products. In different circumstances, our products have wear, collision, chemical corrosion, low/high temperature resistance, trackless, floor protection and low noise features.
Good products often have excellent overall use effects. Refrigerator casters are an important accessory for moving the freezer. The quality of the freezer casters directly affects the movement effect of the freezer in real life. So when choosing the freezer casters, in order to achieve the best What aspects can you consider from the use effect? Globe Caster believes that everyone can choose from the following seven points.
1. Wheel material: This is very important, generally PU, TPR, PP, rubber, nylon, etc., as for the applicable temperature, surface hardness, air environment, etc.
2. Choose size: The larger the diameter of the ordinary freezer casters, the less effort it will be to push forward and the better the ability to overcome obstacles. Since the freezer casters were first industrialized in the West at the end of the 19th century, the size of the freezer casters is generally expressed in inches, such as China Most of the supermarket trolleys use 5-inch and 4-inch freezer casters. The sizes of casters for refrigerators currently prevailing in the market range from 1 inch to 10 inches. Commonly used sizes are 2 inches, 3 inches, 4 inches, 5 inches, 6 inches, 8 inches, and 10 inches. It is better to use 4-6 inch freezer casters for supermarket shopping carts, logistics trolleys, and tool carts. However, if the diameter of the freezer casters is too large, the center of gravity of the equipment will rise, and the cost will increase, so we must stop comprehensive thinking. If the equipment does not need to be promoted frequently, such as furniture, refrigerators, etc., it is only necessary to move it when it is hygienic, and you can choose freezer casters under 3 inches.
3. Look at load-bearing: For refrigerator casters of the same diameter, ordinary manufacturers will produce several series for different load-bearing, such as light, medium, and medium. The way is to make the wheels and brackets have different thicknesses or materials. When calculating the load of a single freezer caster, a certain insurance coefficient should be given. When the air is relatively flat, the load of a single freezer caster = (total equipment weight ÷ number of freezer casters installed) × 1.2 (insurance coefficient); if the air is uneven, the algorithm In order, the load of a single refrigerator caster = the total weight of the equipment ÷ 3, because no matter what kind of uneven air, there are always at least three wheels supporting the equipment at the same time. This algorithm is equivalent to an increase in the insurance coefficient, more reliable, and avoid lack of load, resulting in the refrigerator casters. Life expectancy is greatly reduced or accidents are caused. In foreign-funded companies, the load-bearing capacity is generally expressed in pounds, while most domestically, it is expressed in kilograms. Their conversion relationship is: 2.2 pounds = 1 kilogram.
4. Bracket selection: divided into directional and universal, the material is generally carbon steel, and various electroplating can be stopped, such as galvanizing, copper plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, spraying, etc., and stainless steel is also useful.
5. Brake: In terms of function, there are wheels with brakes and universal brake brackets. The two brakes are double brakes. There are tread brakes, front brakes, side brakes, etc., please contact the freezer caster factory for details.
6. Installation method: screw rods, plungers, shrink sleeves, etc. can be used for normal light loads, and bottom plates for heavy loads, or directly welded to the equipment.
7. The layout of the freezer casters on the equipment: the layout is different, which not only affects the cost, but also feels greatly different in the promotion.
Casters are now more and more widely used in freezer equipment such as vegetable cabinets, refrigerators, and freezers, and their functions are becoming more and more obvious. Therefore, when configuring freezer casters, you must choose from multiple aspects to ensure service life and application performance. , In order to maximize the role of casters on the freezer.