1. High quality materials purchased with strictly quality check.
2. Each product checked strictly before packing.
3. We are professional manufacturer for over 25 years.
4. Trial order or mixed orders are accepted.
5. OEM orders are welcome.
6. Prompt delivery.
7) Any type of casters and wheels can be customized.
We adopted advanced technology, equipment and high-quality materials to ensure the flexibility, convenience and durability of our products. In different circumstances, our products have wear, collision, chemical corrosion, low/high temperature resistance, trackless, floor protection and low noise features.
Two commonly used units of industrial casters:
● Length unit: one inch is equal to the total length of three barleys;
● Weight unit: one pound is equal to 7000 times the weight of a barley extracted from the middle of the ear of wheat;
Regarding the length of the imperial unit: After 1959, the inch in the American imperial system and the inch in the imperial system were unified to 25.4 mm for scientific applications and commercial purposes, but the American system retained the slightly different measurement used in " Measure inches".
● 1 inch (inch) = 2.54 centimeters (cm)
● 1 foot (foot) = 12 inches = 30.48 cm
● 1 yard = 3 feet = 91.44 cm
● 1 mile (mile) = 1760 yards = 1.609344 kilometers (km)
English unit weight conversion:
● 1 grain (grain) = 64.8 mg
● 1 dram (drachm) = 1/16 ounce (ounce) = 1.77 grams
● 1 ounce = 1/16 pound (pound) = 28.3 grams
● 1 pound = 7000 grains = 454 grams
● 1 stone = 14 pounds = 6.35 kilograms
● 1 quarter = 2 stones = 28 pounds = 12.7 kilograms
● 1 hundredweight (hundredweight) = 4 quarts = 112 pounds = 50.8 kg
● 1 ton (ton) = 20 quintals = 2240 pounds = 1016 kilograms
Unit conversion requires a process of practice makes perfect. When we see more and calculate more, you can quickly convert to a unit you are familiar with, no matter whether it is a domestic unit or a foreign unit. If you are engaged in the industry of industrial casters, you will often encounter conversions between inches and centimeters and millimeters; and the conversion between weight units is relatively less in daily work.