1. High quality materials purchased with strictly quality check.
2. Each product checked strictly before packing.
3. We are professional manufacturer for over 25 years.
4. Trial order or mixed orders are accepted.
5. OEM orders are welcome.
6. Prompt delivery.
7) Any type of casters and wheels can be customized.
We adopted advanced technology, equipment and high-quality materials to ensure the flexibility, convenience and durability of our products. In different circumstances, our products have wear, collision, chemical corrosion, low/high temperature resistance, trackless, floor protection and low noise features.
Although industrial casters belong to the industrial grade, with long service life, stable performance, and guaranteed quality, industrial casters are also consumables. If we want to extend their service life as much as possible, we must do a good job in the maintenance of the casters in time. Check for faults in industrial casters. The following Globe Caster will introduce you to six common methods to check the failure of industrial casters:
1. Loose swivel casters or wheel jams will cause "flat points" to be regularly inspected and repaired, especially checking the tightness of bolts and the amount of lubricating oil. Replacement of damaged casters can enhance the rolling performance and rotation flexibility of the equipment.
2. Check whether the wheel bearings are damaged. If the parts are not damaged, they can be reassembled and used again. If the wheel is often entangled with debris, it is recommended to install a protective cover to avoid it.
3. After checking and repairing the wheels, make sure the bolts and nuts are tightened. Use lock washers or lock nuts on all bolts as much as possible. If the bolts are loose, tighten them immediately. If the wheels installed in the bracket are loose, the wheels will be damaged. Damaged or unable to rotate.
4. Severe damage or looseness of rubber tires may lead to unstable rolling, abnormal air leakage load and damage to the bottom plate, etc. Timely replacement of damaged tires and bearings can reduce the cost of downtime due to damage to the casters.
5. Regular inspection and maintenance. Add lubricating oil to casters and bearings regularly. Add lubricating oil to areas prone to friction until there is a little sill, such as wheel core, thrust washer, roller surface of roller bearing, which can reduce friction and rotation. Flexible use is more convenient.
6. Replace it in time. Once it is determined that the industrial caster is damaged and cannot be repaired, it must be replaced in time with a new industrial caster of the same model to avoid accidents and unnecessary losses!