1. High quality materials purchased with strictly quality check.
2. Each product checked strictly before packing.
3. We are professional manufacturer for over 25 years.
4. Trial order or mixed orders are accepted.
5. OEM orders are welcome.
6. Prompt delivery.
7) Any type of casters and wheels can be customized.
We adopted advanced technology, equipment and high-quality materials to ensure the flexibility, convenience and durability of our products. In different circumstances, our products have wear, collision, chemical corrosion, low/high temperature resistance, trackless, floor protection and low noise features.
From a literal point of view, the difference between light casters and heavy casters lies in their load capacity, but in reality, from their respective characteristics, there are still many differences. The editor of Global Caster Factory will introduce you to light casters and heavy casters. The difference between casters:
Features of light casters
1. Light casters are generally small in size and low in overall load.
2. The scaffolding is thin and thin, and its components are mainly stamped and formed.
3. The casters are mainly light-weight injection-molded wheels, which are light and flexible.
4. Slightly higher requirements for the use environment, suitable for small and light cargo handling.
Features of heavy casters
1. Heavy-duty casters have large volume and heavy load.
2. The support material is thicker, and the parts are mainly stamped and welded.
3. The grinding wheel is mainly made of cast iron inner core grinding wheel, which is firm, without deformation and rebound.
4. Suitable for complex indoor and outdoor environments, and also suitable for heavy objects handling and handling.
5. Equipped with oil injection port, lubrication and stability during use.
In short, the above are the characteristics of light casters and heavy casters. After comparison, do you understand that the difference is still quite big? Next time someone asks about the difference between light casters and heavy casters, don't just know that the load capacity is different.
1. The choice of the material of the casters of the supermarket trolley. Generally speaking, the choice of casters for supermarket shopping carts should be based on conditions such as ground conditions and wheel load. For example, rubber wheels are not resistant to chemicals such as acids and oils, while polyurethane and nylon are suitable for different environments;
2. The choice of softness and hardness of the casters for supermarket shopping carts: super polyurethane wheels, nylon wheels, and high-strength polyurethane wheels are suitable for driving on indoor and outdoor ground; high-strength man-made casters are suitable for driving on quiet ground such as hotels and hospitals;
3. The larger the diameter of the wheels of the supermarket shopping cart, the more labor-saving. As a supermarket shopping cart caster, how to make customers more labor-saving is very important, because customers certainly don't want to push heavy carts to purchase goods. Therefore, when supermarkets choose shopping cart casters, they must choose casters with a large wheel diameter;
4. The temperature in general supermarkets is relatively suitable, so when choosing casters, there are relatively few requirements for temperature. However, in different places, you should also choose the caster material suitable for different temperatures, because the severe and high temperature occasions have a great impact on the casters. If you are in the north, you should choose casters made of polyurethane;
5. As a supermarket shopping cart caster, its load-bearing capacity must also be calculated carefully. If customers choose relatively heavy products, such as rice, the casters fail, which will affect the customer's desire to shop. To calculate the load-bearing weight, you must know the weight of the transport trolley, the maximum load, and the number of wheels used.